I love to have fresh herbs on hand for cocktails and this year I finally planted a pair of my own! this way whenever the mood strikes for mixed drinks I’ll be ready.
Herb #1: Peppermint
Perfect for mojitos, I also see this mint being used for garnishes or even in ice cubes. Check out some possibilities I’ve rounded up:
- blueberry mojito | the novice chef
- strawberry mojitos | confessions of a bright eyed baker
- matcha mint juleps | the bojon gourmet
- chill out mijitos | health dish
- grapefruit ginger spritzer | pickles & honey
- mint infused ice cubes | 17 apart
Do you have a favourite use for fresh mint? Cocktails or not, drop me a line because I’d love to hear about it!